Divinely Guided Hexagonal Necklace
You are Divinely Guided. You ebb and flow and know that you are connected to something so much greater. You share kindness, compassion and your light as you walk this earth. Thank you for being YOU!
What does the Moth Mean? The moth, like the butterfly, is often seen as a symbol of transformation, BUT because it is often seen at night, it represents our own transformation in our spirituality.
Divinely Guided Necklace makes the perfect addition to your style or the best gift for those who are spiritually inclined (lovers of crystals, tarot and all things esoteric)
• Sterling silver (AG-925) pendant and chain with a coating
• 3 coatings available: white rhodium, 18K rose gold, 24K gold
• Nickel-free pendant, chain, and coating
• Pendant size: 0.68″ × 0.79″ (17.3 × 20 mm)
• Pendant thickness: 0.02″ (0.5 mm)
• Pendant is connected to the chain with an open jump ring
• Spring ring clasp closure
• Packed in an eco-friendly black leatherette-covered box with a magnetic closure and cloth inlay